Welcome to First Presbyterian Church of Westminster, MD. We hope this site will help you learn more about us and our witness for Christ. Our church is a thriving community of believers, and lovers of the word of God. First Presbyterian Church has a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We hope you will join us for worship on Sunday to experience for yourself the fellowship of Christ.
We invite you to join us as we seek...
To worship God joyfully - To share the Good News gladly
To serve God's world willingly - To teach Christ's ways faithfully
To pray for all people fervently
Join us for worship on Sunday, July 27th at 10:00 AM to see and hear some of the VBS "Wilderness Escape" children sing the songs they learned this week!
- Sunday Worship services for the months of July and August will be held at 8:30 AM (contemporary) and 10:00 AM (traditional).
- SUMMER BOOK DISCUSSION. Wednesday mornings during July and August. Read and discuss One Month to Live written by Chris Shook. Contact Jacque Habeeb or Nancy Rogers for more information.
- Pampered Chef Party All proceeds will be donated to the church's general fund. Order online HERE!
- On Sunday, July 27th at 7:30 PM, we will be helping the Emory Grove Association with its 147th year of Worship by providing the service, lead by Pastor Brett Morgan and our adult choir. Please join us for this meaningful, outdoor service in the beautiful tabernacle at Emory Grove.
- Join us during worship services on Sunday, August 3rd to hear about the FPC Youth's Mission trip to Rutland, Vermont!!! Find out how they served the community, connected with God, and made new friends. Services begin at 8:30 and 10:00 AM.
"Like" us on Facebook .
Don't have a Facebook account?
July 23, 2014
8:30 am - Connection Service
(Labor Day to Memorial Day)
(Traditional Worship will be at
10:00 am in July & August)
Summer Office Hours
9 am - 1:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
First Presbyterian Church
Visit the Photo Gallery to check out our most recent pictures.
Christian Preschool & Kindergarten